Functionality added since April 2021
Quick OE Enhancements
- Improved Salesperson customer search by removing case sensitivity.
- Improved item search flexibility by including Customer Item Numbers in search fields allowing customers to use their own item numbers (assuming they are recorded in Sage 300 Inventory Control) on the Quick OE form.
Payment Processor Support
Added support for Moneris as a new payment processor on the Customer Portal. The list of supported processors to date includes:
- REPAY – formerly APS Payments
Online Payment Enhancements
- Added support for prepayments on Orders, Quotes, and as unapplied cash on a customer’s account.
The Merchant can control whether to allow prepayments on their Portal and which forms of prepayments will be allowed (Unallocated, Orders, Quotes).
Prepayments are also available on Quick Pay, making it easy to get a payment even if a user is not registered on the portal. It is also a very convenient way for sales reps (or accounts receivable customer service folks) to get and enter a payment.
- Improved flexibility for online payments to allow the merchant to accurately control online payments and recognize specific regulatory requirements as well as specific customer agreements and contracts. This include controls for:
- Which customers can pay online
- Which invoices can be paid online
- Which payment method(s) can be used for each customer
We appreciate your feedback and suggestions for improvement to the customer portal.